Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your use of Rocket Singh (the "Services"). If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these terms or the Services, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions of Use (the "Terms") are a binding agreement between Coolboots Media Private Limited ("Company”, “Coolboots," “Rocket Singh” "we", "our" and "us") and YOU (hereinafter referred to as “You” "user" or "end user" or "customer"), and is dated for reference purposes as of today. Rocket Singh is operated and managed by Coolboots Media Pvt Ltd. Rocket Singh is a mobile application that operates in India. Rocket Singh generates, among other things, reports for its clients as per campaigns created by them/us and tasks completed by end users. Rocket Singh may also audit findings, using varying methods such as on-site visits, telecommunication, web-based and intercept interviews. The reports that are generated from the programs we develop are provided to our clients for the purpose of determining operational successes and opportunities for improvement in areas such as service, sales, product presentation, facility maintenance, and other specifics of the client's operations and personnel. This is a legally binding agreement, and you should read it carefully.
In order to accept the terms and to use the services, you must be at least 18 years of age or an age of majority as per the law of your territory. The services are not intended for users who are minors. If you are a minor, you may not use the services.
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app.
Intellectual Property Rights
All information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Website, Application, Services and products are proprietary property of the Company ("Proprietary Information"). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company and nothing on Rocket Singh or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Company, to the User. Certain contents on Rocket Singh may belong to third party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknowledge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on Rocket Singh.
You are not allowed to copy, or modify the product/service, any part of the product/service, or our trademarks in any way. You are not allowed to try and attempt to extract the source code of the product/service, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the product/service into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trademarks, copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights related to it, will belongs to Rocket Singh in perpetuity.
Rocket Singh is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the Rocket Singh or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The Rocket Singh App stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, to provide the Services. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the Rocket Singh App won’t work properly or at all.
Any applications submitted by end users to perform/ submit/ complete or incompletely submit assignments or tasks and relevant/ applicable reports for these assignments or tasks for and under the guidance of Rocket Singh or its direct clients; and, WHEREAS, Rocket Singh and end user seek to reduce to writing their respective rights and obligations arising out of their intended independent contractor relationship; NOW, THEREFORE, the parties hereto agree upon the following:
1. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR'S STATUS.
This Agreement contemplates the creation of a relationship of independent contractor by and between Rocket Singh and end users; with User as Contractor, and Rocket Singh as Contractee. Nothing herein is intended to create, nor should be construed as creating, the relationship of employer and employee.
Project opportunities are offered by varying means on an as needed, rotating basis. User may choose to accept or reject any proposed project. You agree and understand that we have the option and choice to ask for your services as an independent contractor in performing said services, or not. You, in turn, have the right to accept or not to accept any project posted. User also understands that Rocket Singh may share your details (partial/complete) with organizations whose tasks they complete in order to reward them.
User's earnings or rewards for tasks completed shall be based solely on the number & quality of acceptable reports received by Rocket Singh from its clients (advertisers). Rocket Singh is not liable for rewards lost or not credited in user's wallet due to internet connectivity issues, bugs in the Rocket Singh system or any other factor.
Reward amount credited to user in the wallet will expire from user's wallet if not utilized within 90 days of accrual, in other words if a user doesn't redeem cash earned within 90 days of earning them then they will be expunged from user's wallet.
Rewards redeemed by users are completed using a third-party service. Rocket Singh is not responsible under any circumstances for failed or unsuccessful transactions and repayment of the same.
3. LIMITATION OF AUTHORITY
User shall have no authority to bind, obligate, or commit Rocket Singh in any manner, including by any promise or representation, whether oral or written, unless specifically authorized by Rocket Singh in writing.
4. No Warranties Rocket Singh is provided “as is,” with all faults, and makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to Rocket Singh or the materials contained on Rocket Singh. Additionally, nothing contained on Rocket Singh shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any third party websites or by any third party that you interact with through the Services/website. In addition, the Company will not and cannot monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any third-party site or service. By using the Services, you release and hold us harmless from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website or service.
5. Limitation of Liability In no event shall the Company, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of Rocket Singh, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Company, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of Rocket Singh.
We cannot control and have no duty to take any action regarding how you may interpret and use the Content or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content, and you hereby release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services.
In the event any dispute, arbitration, or litigation arises out of, in connection with, or as a result of any act performed by User pursuant to this agreement, or failure to perform, as the case may be, User shall cooperate fully with Rocket Singh in an effort to resolve the same.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access of the Rocket Singh Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; (iv) any claim that Your use of Rocket Singh/Services has caused damage to a third party; (v) In case of a legal action/ reimbursement claimed by a customer/advertiser (who have onboarded through you) pursuant to mis-selling the services or its features(wrong information on cashback, features, rewards, offers or any other monetary benefit) you will hold full liability and provide 100% indemnification to Rocket Singh". These clause/indemnification obligations shall survive any termination/expiration of these terms.
If any user registers or changes or manipulates the results/output on Rocket Singh using any unfair, fraudulent means like VPN, etc. then Coolboots Media Pvt. Ltd./Rocket Singh will not be responsible, rather the user shall be solely responsible for his unlawful act and shall also indemnify Rocket Singh/Coolboots Media Pvt. Ltd. for any or all claims arising out of it at fullest extent.
8. TRAINING. Rocket Singh will provide User with instructions and forms designed to assist User in completing a task/project for Rocket Singh, all of which shall remain sole and exclusive property of Rocket Singh.
9. Non-Solitication. User will not, on behalf of himself or any third party, employ, or seek to employ any person employed by or engaged by Rocket Singh and its team around the world, or otherwise directly or indirectly induce such persons to leave their employment or independent contractor position thereat.
10. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. While User is working for Rocket Singh, and thereafter, User will hold in strictest confidence, maintain as confidential, and not disclose to any third party, the following: Any and all information concerning Rocket Singh's present or former customers, including their names and identities, locations and addresses, their employees and representatives, business practices, as well as the information sought to be gathered, and actually gathered, in connection with the services provided by Rocket Singh to its customers; Any and all information concerning Rocket Singh's employees and representatives, as well as any information designated orally or in writing as confidential by Rocket Singh regarding Rocket Singh's sales methods, plans, and records, Rocket Singh's collections on behalf of its customers, all written communications, training and marketing materials, and all other like documents not disseminated to the general public, including computer programs and printouts, as well as any other confidential information regarded by Rocket Singh as a trade secret or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. User may, in accordance with the foregoing, use such information solely as necessary in User's work for Rocket Singh.
11. TERMINATION. Either party may, at any time, terminate this Agreement for any reason or for no reason at all. However, each shall continue to comply with any and all obligations of this Agreement that are intended to survive its termination or expiration. User understands that in the event of termination or expiration, User will receive the balance amount due to User for tasks that Rocket Singh has deemed acceptable. Rocket Singh and User shall deal with each other fairly and in good faith relative to this Agreement. User further understands that if User has participated in any incentive promotion pursuant to which User may be entitled to a bonus, trip, or any kind of award/ rewards, User will not be entitled to the same if it was not actually received prior to the date of termination. Rocket Singh may terminate User accounts without prior notice if any suspicious activity is found which come is the way of natural or intended functioning of Rocket Singh. Rocket Singh may terminate user(s) account(s) if user is found to be indulging in promoting their Rocket Singh referral links or any other codes on Facebook, Google Play or any other public properties along with misleading or spammy communication of any nature. Termination of user accounts will be at the sole discretion of Rocket Singh.
12. BREACH OF AGREEMENT.
User understands and agrees that any breach or threatened breach by User of the non-competition and non-disclosure provisions contained in this Agreement will cause Rocket Singh substantial, irreparable harm which is difficult to measure, and that Rocket Singh therefore may obtain an injunction against such conduct and User consents thereto. This right is in addition to any other rights Rocket Singh may have against User for breach of this Agreement. Therefore, whenever Rocket Singh may apply for a restraining order or injunction against User for breaching or threatening to breach this Agreement as described above, User waives any notice to which User may be entitled and consents to such restraining order or injunction. If Rocket Singh proceeds against User in the state court for Haryana/ Delhi, or the Indian High Courts/ Supreme Court situated in or closest to said area of Gurgaon, on any cause of action arising out of this Agreement, User agrees that such court may exercise personal jurisdiction over User. In the event of any breach of this Agreement by User, User agrees to pay Rocket Singh all losses and damages sustained as a result thereof, as well as court costs, attorney fees, and related expenses.
13. Force Majeure Rocket Singh shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, without limitation, any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond Rocket SIngh’s control such as natural disasters, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, pandemic, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
14. MISCELLANEOUS. Rocket Singh projects/services are available only to and can only be used by an individual who can form legally binding contracts as per the prevailing laws in India. The term individual shall only include a living person and does not include all other legal creations. The services/projects are not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from accessing Rocket Singh for any reason. Each notice to either Rocket Singh or User required hereunder shall be in writing and emailed to the addresses provided by the parties unless and until any such address is changed in writing. Rocket Singh and User shall exercise best efforts to communicate to the other any such change in address. Such notices shall be deemed given when mailed by certified mail, return receipt requested. Any written notice may be personally delivered, but personally delivered notices shall be deemed given on the date of actual receipt.
15. PAYMENT TERMS In respect of any transactions entered into on the Rocket Singh platform:
- All earnings can be withdrawn to bank accounts only.
- Name on the bank account should be same as the name on PAN card associated with your Rocket Singh account.
- A TDS of 5% will be deducted on every amount earned by the user.
- This TDS is deposited as per government compliance and a TDS certificate will be shared with users every quarter. This can be downloaded from the app.
- For contests and giveaways, Rocket Singh reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by Rocket Singh.
- The User acknowledges that subject to time taken for bank transfers and such other external dependencies that Rocket Singh has on third parties, any transactions on Rocket Singh Platform may take up to 7 business days to be processed.In rare circumstances it may also take longer.
- At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
16. CAMPAIGNS In respect of any campaigns running, to run or to be executed in future or not to be executed on the Rocket Singh platform:
- It will be based on sole and absolute discretion of Rocket Singh to run or not run a campaign or use complete/ partial information from campaign as provided to Rocket Singh.
useYou should be aware that there are certain things that Rocket Singh will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi or provided by your mobile network provider, but Rocket Singh cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that the terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third-party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, Rocket Singh cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, Rocket Singh cannot accept responsibility.
Kindly do not let other to access Rocket Singh app on your device. Rocket Singh will not be responsible if someone else uses your mobile phone to access Rocket Singh app from your account.
In case your mobile device is stolen or lost, kindly inform Rocket Singh customer support to block your account. Please note that any amount withdrawn in this case will not be refundable.
With respect to Rocket Singh’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavor to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. Rocket Singh accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android – the requirements for the system (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. Rocket Singh does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, we may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Changes to This Terms and Conditions
We may update these Terms from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes.
Contact Us If you have any questions or suggestions about these Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Team Rocket Singh
C/o Coolboots Media Private Limited
402 ABC, Centrum Plaza, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurugram – 122002 (HR) Call - 01244663531